Social Media Police Training
1 & 2-Day Police Social Media Training for Police Leaders & Spokespersons
- Breaking News & Police Social Media
- Develop your social media policy
- Social Media and the Law
- Build and keep your audience
- Good, bad & ugly videos
- How much is too much?
- Handling online rumors, lies and innuendo
- New technology & trends
- 5 ways NOT to use social media
- 7 must-have applications for your dept.
- Secrets, tricks and shortcuts
- “Real World” of Police Social Media
- Handling a social media crisis
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn – Where to start?
- Creating great content
- Crime-fighting & investigations
- Community policing usage
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442
Unconventional – Candid – Progressive Instruction
Instructor CHRIS RYAN
A well-rounded and diverse background in international business, law enforcement, municipal courts, radio and television, give Mr. Ryan tremendous insight into his work and communications with clients and the news media. He speaks 3 languages and brings a wealth of knowledge, street smarts and instincts to each project that he undertakes.